I was just searching for a good description of Guy Kawasaki's DICEE acronym -- it stands for Deep, Indulgent, Complete, Elegant, Emotive -- and found it surprisingly hard to find online. So, to help with that problem, here's a brief take on what Mr. Kawasaki's DICEE acronym means, along with a link to his website.
What is "DICEE"?
If you haven't heard of DICEE before, it simply states that a great product should have these qualities:
- Deep -- it doesn't run out of features right away
- Indulgent -- a great product is a luxury, it makes you feel special when you use it
- Complete -- the support system around the product is as good as the product
- Elegant -- the product has an elegant feel to it
- Emotive -- a great product compels you to tell other people about it
I could write much more about this DICEE acronym from Guy Kawasaki, but for now, here's a link to a page on Mr. Kawasaki's site, where he describes all of this very well: