I've converted my Function Point Analysis (FPA) and software cost estimating slide presentations, and they now play much nicer with IE. They aren't perfect yet, but they are much better.
For the record those presentations are at these URLs:
- Estimating software development projects (a presentation from BorCon 2004)
- The glamorous world of counting function points (an introductory tutorial on Function Point counting)
- Estimating software development projects
- Function Point Analysis and cost estimating in an agile development environment (presentation for Louisville Agile)
This page is sponsored by: Sleetmute.com - Free Function Point Analysis Software
want to sponsor a page? learn more.
The longer, more-thorough write-up for the BorCon estimating presentation is at this address:
- How to Determine Your Application Size Using Function Point Analysis (a write-up of my BorCon 2004 presentation)
And the index to all of these docs is here: