Guy Kawasaki - What I learned from Steve Jobs
Many people have explained what one can learn from Steve Jobs. But few, if any, of these people have been inside the tent and experienced first hand what it was like to work with him. I don’t want any lessons to be lost or forgotten, so here is my list of the top twelve lessons that I learned from Steve Jobs.
- Experts are clueless.
- Customers cannot tell you what they need.
- Jump to the next curve.
- The biggest challenges beget the best work.
- Design matters.
- You can't go wrong with big graphics and big fonts.
- Changing your mind is a sign of intelligence.
- Value is different from price.
- A players hire A+ players.
- Real CEOs demo.
- Marketing boils down to providing unique value.
- Some things need to be believed to be seen.
- The starting point of changing the world is changing a few minds.