Drupal example source code file (image_import.info)
This example Drupal source code file (image_import.info) is included in the DevDaily.com
"Drupal Source Code
Warehouse" project. The intent of this project is to help you "Learn
Drupal by Example".
The image_import.info Drupal example source code
; $Id: image_import.info,v 1.4 2008/01/06 22:15:25 drewish Exp $
name = Image Import
description = Allows batches of images to be imported from a directory on the server.
package = Image
dependencies = image
core = 6.x
; Information added by drupal.org packaging script on 2010-12-22
version = "6.x-1.1"
core = "6.x"
project = "image"
datestamp = "1292977280"
Other Drupal examples (source code examples)
Here is a short list of links related to this Drupal image_import.info source code file:
new blog posts
- An Android GridView of text quotes (Fragment, layout, and AsyncTask source code)
- How to make a rounded rectangle in GIMP
- How to make a color transparent in Gimp
- Information on Yahoo's financials (April, 2015)
- A diary of my first bout with diverticulitis (symptoms, testing, and treatment)
- How to restore an Android emulator to its initial "factory" settings (wipe the data)
- Android AsyncTask - Using "Void, Void, Void" parameters (code signature)
- The order of Android Fragment lifecycle methods: onCreate, onCreateView, onResume, and onCreateOptionsMenu
- A Java method to log Android memory use
Copyright 1998-2014 Alvin Alexander, alvinalexander.com
All Rights Reserved.