Groovy example source code file (forbiddenCodeBase.gvy)
This example Groovy source code file (forbiddenCodeBase.gvy) is included in the DevDaily.com
"Java Source Code
Warehouse" project. The intent of this project is to help you "Learn Java by Example" TM.
The Groovy forbiddenCodeBase.gvy source code
* Groovy script to be read as a file to test the file based codesource features of groovy security.
* The file extension of .gvy is used to prevent this script from being treated as a groovy script by maven.
new GroovyShell().evaluate("1+2", "forbiddenCodeBaseTest", "/groovy/security/forbiddenCodeBase");
Other Groovy examples (source code examples)
Here is a short list of links related to this Groovy forbiddenCodeBase.gvy source code file:
new blog posts
- An Android GridView of text quotes (Fragment, layout, and AsyncTask source code)
- How to make a rounded rectangle in GIMP
- How to make a color transparent in Gimp
- Information on Yahoo's financials (April, 2015)
- A diary of my first bout with diverticulitis (symptoms, testing, and treatment)
- How to restore an Android emulator to its initial "factory" settings (wipe the data)
- Android AsyncTask - Using "Void, Void, Void" parameters (code signature)
- The order of Android Fragment lifecycle methods: onCreate, onCreateView, onResume, and onCreateOptionsMenu
- A Java method to log Android memory use
Copyright 1998-2014 Alvin Alexander, alvinalexander.com
All Rights Reserved.