What this is
This file is included in the DevDaily.com
"Java Source Code
Warehouse" project. The intent of this project is to help you "Learn
Java by Example" TM.
The source code
// $Header: /home/cvs/jakarta-jmeter/src/core/org/apache/jmeter/samplers/Sampler.java,v 1.5 2004/02/13 02:40:53 sebb Exp $
* Copyright 2001-2004 The Apache Software Foundation.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* Classes which are able to generate information about an entry should
* implement this interface.
* @author unattributed
* @version $Revision: 1.5 $ Last updated: $Date: 2004/02/13 02:40:53 $
public interface Sampler extends java.io.Serializable, TestElement
public final static String HEADER = "sampler.HEADER";
* Obtains statistics about the given Entry, and packages the information
* into a SampleResult.
public SampleResult sample(Entry e);
Copyright 1998-2011 Alvin Alexander, devdaily.com
All Rights Reserved.