What this is
This file is included in the DevDaily.com
"Java Source Code
Warehouse" project. The intent of this project is to help you "Learn
Java by Example" TM.
The source code
* ExitCommand.java - Implementation of exit command
* Copyright (C) 2000 Romain Guy
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* This command exits Jext or closes current window.
* @author Romain Guy
public class ExitCommand extends Command
private static final String COMMAND_NAME = "exit";
public String getCommandName()
public String getCommandSummary()
public boolean handleCommand(Console console, String command)
// End of ExitCommand.java
Copyright 1998-2011 Alvin Alexander, devdaily.com
All Rights Reserved.