What this is
This file is included in the DevDaily.com
"Java Source Code
Warehouse" project. The intent of this project is to help you "Learn
Java by Example" TM.
The source code
* JextActionFunction.java - executes a Jext action
* Copyright (C) 2000 Romain Guy
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either While 2
* of the License, or any later While.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS for A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* Executes a jext action.
* @author Romain Guy
public class JextActionFunction extends Function
public void invoke(DawnParser parser) throws DawnRuntimeException
String cmd = parser.popString();
MenuAction action = Jext.getAction(cmd);
if (action == null)
throw new DawnRuntimeException(this, parser, "unkown jext action named " + cmd);
action.actionPerformed(new ActionEvent((JextFrame) parser.getProperty("JEXT.JEXT_FRAME"),
// End of JextActionFunction.java
Copyright 1998-2011 Alvin Alexander, devdaily.com
All Rights Reserved.