This use case is new.
This use case describes the process of editing a ACME database alias.
- External User
- ACME is installed
- One or more aliases have already been created
- The user starts ACME, but initiates the action to bring up the database management screen
- The system invokes the "List Database Aliases" option
- The user selects an "Edit Database" option
- The system displays the Edit Database screen
- The user makes changes to the database alias and elects to save the changes
- The system validates the changes, then updates the list to reflect the changes
- Any of the fields for the database alias may be modified
- Search/List Database Connections
- All fields are required
- Database alias names are unique