Note: This contest has expired, but if you join our mailing list, you'll automatically be eligible to win future prizes.
Founded in 1998, devdaily.com has over 2,000 online tutorials, and receives millions of page views every year.
In 2011 I'm giving away more prizes than ever before. This month I'm giving away two copies of a terrific and extremely popular book, Introducing HTML5.
But wait, there's more: Not only will I give away two copies of Introducing HTML5, but if a whole bunch of people sign up, I'll give away even more books. So, tell your friends!
The "Introducing HTML5" contest
The Introducing HTML5 book contest will run through the end of June, 2011, and winners will be announced the first week of July.
To enter the contest, just sign up to receive our devdaily.com monthly newsletter, and you'll be automatically registered in our "Introducing HTML5" contest. As a bonus, you'll also be eligible to win future contests. But first, please read the terms, conditions, and privacy information below.
devdaily.com contest privacy statement
devdaily.com will not use your email address for any purposes other than to send out our monthly newsletter or notify you that you have won. Our newsletter will only be sent out once per month, and will contain links to our most interesting and popular new articles.
"Introducing HTML5" contest terms and conditions
Here are our simple contest terms and conditions:
- Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter any time between now and June 30, 2011.
- Sign up only once per email address that you have. (Duplicate email addresses, or variations of email addresses that can be created with tools like Postfix, will be removed from the system.)
- The drawing to determine the winner of this month's book will be held during the first week of July, 2011. You must still be on our newsletter mailing list at that time to be eligible to win.
- Two email addresses will be drawn at random at that time. The contest winners will be notified by email that they have won, and they must respond within five calendar days. The winners must be willing to provide their physical mailing address (as we need to ship this book to you).
- If you remain registered to receive our newsletter after this contest is over, you'll be automatically eligible to win future contests.
Also, devdaily.com is not affiliated with the authors of Introducing HTML5 in any way. I just like giving away books that I really like.
Enter the contest!
To register to receive our newsletter and enroll in our contest, just follow this link: