1. What are the three major login shells available with Unix computer systems?
2. Change your password. Make your new password
3. What is your "home" directory? Generate a long listing of the files in your "home" directory.
What subdirectories are located in your home directory?
What files are located in your home directory?
What rights do other users have in your home directory? (Users in your group, and other users not in your group)
4. Who else is logged in on the computer at this time?
5. Copy the
6. Move the
7. Create a directory named
8. What is the value of the following environment variables:
9. What is the basic command for printing files? What is the command to view printer status information?
10. Display full information about your processes. What is the PID of your login shell?
11. Use the
12. Use the