From time to time — usually in the winter months, but not always — I like to write little stories. Some are fiction, some are real, almost all are inspired by true events.
Here’s a short list of the stories I’ve posted here:
- A Christmas Story
- Conquer Your Fears, or They’ll Conquer You (the astral version)
- Dad, Can I Borrow the Car?
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- I Still Forgive You
- Old Man
- Summer, and Neighbors in Wasilla, Alaska
- Who’s in There? Don’t Know!
- Woody and Samantha
- The Girl Who Loved to Dance
- I Know You
- The Soul Game (not really a story, but an analogy of how life on Earth is like training for the soul)
- The Girl Next Door
- It’s a Wonderful Life Meets St. Elsewhere
- Judgment Day
One day I’ll get around to posting all of the stories, but for the time being, I hope you enjoy those.