Probably the most important lesson I learned from aimlessly wandering around for five years is that if you treat complete strangers as brothers and sisters that you’re meeting for the first time, the world magically becomes a better place.
Dateline April 23, 2017: I’ve decided to name my new book, Learning Functional Programming in Scala. I hope to have a first release of the book available by the end of May. Read below for more details.
I just counted, and the latest version of my book on Scala and Functional Programming currently contains 90 short lessons and another 25 appendices. It’s going to grow a little more, but that’s where it is right now. I hope to have a first draft of it publicly available by the end of April.
From the URL:
1. Collected Maxims and Other Reflections by La Rochefoucauld
2. The 48 Laws of Power, by Robert Greene
3. Xenophon’s Cyrus the Great: The Arts of Leadership and War by Xenophon
4. Letters from a Self-Made Merchant to His Son
5. Models of my Life by Herbert Simon
6. Meditations by Marcus Aurelius