The Cobertura CoverageDataContainer.java source code
* Cobertura - http://cobertura.sourceforge.net/
* Copyright (C) 2003 jcoverage ltd.
* Copyright (C) 2005 Mark Doliner
* Copyright (C) 2005 Jeremy Thomerson
* Copyright (C) 2005 Mark Sinke
* Cobertura is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
* by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License,
* or (at your option) any later version.
* Cobertura is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with Cobertura; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307
* Coverage data information is typically serialized to a file.
* This class implements HasBeenInstrumented so that when cobertura
* instruments itself, it will omit this class. It does this to
* avoid an infinite recursion problem because instrumented classes
* make use of this class.
public abstract class CoverageDataContainer
implements CoverageData, HasBeenInstrumented, Serializable
private static final long serialVersionUID = 2;
protected transient Lock lock;
* Each key is the name of a child, usually stored as a String or
* an Integer object. Each value is information about the child,
* stored as an object that implements the CoverageData interface.
Map<Object,CoverageData> children = new HashMap
Other Cobertura examples (source code examples)
Here is a short list of links related to this Cobertura CoverageDataContainer.java source code file: