Probably the most important lesson I learned from aimlessly wandering around for five years is that if you treat complete strangers as brothers and sisters that you’re meeting for the first time, the world magically becomes a better place.
“Learn the rules well. Then forget them.”
This is a page from my book, Functional Programming, Simplified
This section contains lessons on recursion (recursive programming) in Scala. The lessons in this section are listed below.
Hi, my name is Alvin Alexander. I wrote the Scala Cookbook for O’Reilly, and this is the free, online version of my new book about functional programming (FP) in Scala.
I just counted, and the latest version of my book on functional programming in Scala currently contains 90 short lessons and another 25 appendices. It’s going to grow a little more, but that’s where it is right now. I hope to have a first draft of it publicly available by the end of May.
From the URL:
1. Collected Maxims and Other Reflections by La Rochefoucauld
2. The 48 Laws of Power, by Robert Greene
3. Xenophon’s Cyrus the Great: The Arts of Leadership and War by Xenophon
4. Letters from a Self-Made Merchant to His Son
5. Models of my Life by Herbert Simon
6. Meditations by Marcus Aurelius