My latest research delves into the application of Six Sigma to software development. On a related note, this has taken me further into the world of Function Points. To that end, here are a number of links to Function Point resources:
- Int'l Function Points Users Group
- Fundamentals of Function Point Analysis
- Function Point Counting Examples
- Cost Estimation: Function Points Analysis at the DSC (Defense Software Collaborators)
- Function Point Calculation Example (U.S. Navy site)
As I have about 20 pages of documentation on my Six Sigma efforts so far, I'll be sharing that as soon as time permits. I just wanted to make sure I saved these links before I got away from them too far.
Update: I've also create my own Function Point Analysis tutorial.