I have some family coming into town next week, so I find myself looking for things to do in the Boulder, Colorado area. Here’s a collection of links I’ve put together so far:
- Boulder maps: http://www.bouldercoloradousa.com/visitor/maps/
- Boulder hiking: http://www.everytrail.com/best/hiking-boulder-colorado
- Boulder parks and trails: http://www.bouldercounty.org/os/parks/Pages/default.aspx
- Boulder things to do: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g33324-Activities-Boulder_Colorado.html
- Boulder theater: http://www.bouldertheater.com/
- The Farmer’s Market: http://www.boulderfarmers.org/
I’ve been to a few of those places already, and there’s also Estes Park and RMNP just two hours north from here, so with them being here only four days, we’ll have to pick and choose a little bit.