I hear that Microsoft has come out with a marketing campaign to make Vista seem like a better product. This reminds me of the premise for the movie "Thank You for Smoking", but in an effort to help I've come up with a few Vista ad slogans:
- "Vista contains no trans-fats or carcinogens."
- "C'mon, it's a computer, you're not supposed to enjoy working with it."
- "Vista -- at least it's not a brown Zune."
- "Vista -- it makes you long for Windows XP."
- "It just might be the 4th-best Intel-based operating system available."
Sorry guys, that's all I've got, hope it helps.