Sunday, September 4, 2005

After writing up the financial details of what I wanted to sell my business interest for, I sent that document to my new lawyer (Joe), and he just sent a more legal version of it back to me yesterday afternoon, and I was satisified with it. After that, I sent an email to the LLC Class A partners, asking if they could meet Monday evening to look at it. David replied 'yes' yesterday, and Jack also replied 'yes' this evening. This is the only response I've gotten from Jack on anything lately.

My attorney sent me the documents in an electronic format, which was nice, because I'm still trying to decide how much I want to offer my shares for. Again my motivation here is to keep the offer high so the Company (the Class A partners acting as the Company) won't accept it.

books i’ve written